Get back to the Country and celebrate being a western Canadian as you become a Cowboy or Cowgirl for the day. Join us at the kick off of the 71st Annual Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair which starts with the traditional Rodeo Parade on Saturday morning!
The streets of the Cloverdale Town Centre will be filled with music, freshly made food, and a whole lot of western spirit. The old school parade has a variety of floats, marching bands, dance groups, clowns, horses, dogs, vintage cars/race cars/trucks/tractors/fire trucks, and classic Shelby Mustangs and Custom BCHRA cars. There are also a wide range of service clubs along with the parade favorites the Shriners who have been the largest entrant for over a decade! To keep the parade a bit modern there are a number of local Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley businesses along with a large contingent of World Class skateboarders. This parade has over 1,000 individuals that are directly involved as participants!
The Cloverdale Rodeo Parade starts at 10am precisely at the corner of 177B St and Highway #10 and heads west on Hwy #10 to 176 Street. Please note that road closure for the parade will be in effect by 9:30am and access to the Town Centre can only be made on foot. The parade then heads north to 58A Ave and turns east to 176A St where it turns north and heads to 60th Ave. On the final leg of the parade, it heads east by Elements Casino/south end of the Fairgrounds and heads south on 177B St where it finishes at 58 Ave. Thanks to all who will visit the parade, we ask that you keep safe and that you don’t let your children or pets run out onto the street.
On behalf of the Parade organizers, we would encourage all visitors to give thanks to the residents and businesses in the Town Centre for hosting this annual event.
After the parade we encourage you to visit the Cloverdale Fairgrounds for a whole lotta fun at a great price or just stick around town!
To download a Rodeo Parade entry form please click
2016 PRIZE WINNER CATEGORIES
- Floats – Commercial: Quality Wine Cellars
- Floats – Non-Profit City of White Rock
- Band – Junior 767 Dearman RCACS Dragon Flight
- Band – Senior Port Coquitlam Legion Community Pipe Band
- Marching Unit – Junior 2277 Seaforth Highlanders(RC Army Cadets)
- Marching Unit – Senior Zone Colour Party – RCL Br 6
- Wheeled – Powered BC Vintage Truck Museum
- Antique Division The Society of Versatile Entertainers
- Comic Division Surrey Langley Pest Detective
- Drill Team (Mounted) Bit-A-Bling Grand Entry Team
- Best Horse wheeled div. Express Employment Professionals
- Dance Division Silver Diamond Country Dancers